Basic Terms. The following outlines the basic terms for user conduct and use of the Service:
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You must not use the Service to obtain images of people other than yourself at the Event other than those people who happen to be in your vicinity at the time the SocialVenu image is taken and would reasonably be included in the image that includes you.
3. You must not alter any SocialVenu image that you obtain through the Service.
4. You must not access or use the Service for any commercial purpose.
5. You must not use the Service in any manner that violates or infringes on someone else's rights or privacy.
6. You must not use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of
defamatory, hateful, misleading, false, threatening, pornographic, sexually suggestive, violence inciting, immoral, or inappropriate activities.
7. You must not use the Service to bully, intimidate, harass or disparage any person
whose image is discernible through the Service or otherwise.
8. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any other account rights.
9. You must not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
10. You must not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of the Service without specific permission.
11. You represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
12. You must not interfere with the proper functioning of the Service.
13. You must not make any automated use of the Service system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure.
14. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
15. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way our page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
16. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from us.
17. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
18. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
19. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users.
Posting and Conduct Restrictions. The Services may contain message board, chat rooms, personalized forums, comment functionality and other interactive features that allow you to post, upload, link to, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or persons content or materials
on or through the Service ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for the User Content that make available on or through the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We, however, reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Service at our discretion. The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
1. You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in or while using your account.
2. You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor your interactions with the Service.
Online Content Disclaimer. Opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly made available by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by third parties. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
Proprietary Rights. Except for third party content, the content provided on and through the
Service is copyrighted by us ("Content"). All rights are reserved. Other than the intended use of a SocialVenu image that contains you (i.e., for sharing via social media, downloading, printing or other similar personal uses), no part of the Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without our express written permission. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not (i) direct link, inline link, deep link or otherwise hyperlink any page of the Service other than the home page of the SocialVenu website or (ii) page-scrape, robot, spider, hack, password mine or use any similar automatic or manual program or process to use the Service. We retain and exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to our trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights in and to the Content or otherwise contained in the Services.
Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. As part of the Service, we may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) ("Third Party Sites") as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service users. We have no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Service, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Service and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern such separate systems. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Service or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
License Grant. By attending any Event at which the Service is available, or by accessing or posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of any SocialVenu image with you in it, all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or image/likeness as contained in such SocialVenu image or your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that we may place such advertising and promotions on the Service (including the SocialVenu image itself) or on, about, or in conjunction with your User Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
Notice. Communication made through the Service's e-mail and messaging system, will not
constitute legal notice to us or any of our officers, employees, agents or representatives in any
situation where notice to us is required by contract or any law or regulation.
Disclaimers. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR THE RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OTHERWISE, THIS PARAGRAPH IS INTENDED TO BE APPLICABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liabilities. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), EVEN IF YOU OR WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF THOSE DAMAGES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (2) ANY STATEMENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT); OR (3) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OTHERWISE, THIS PARAGRAPH IS INTENDED TO BE APPLICABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Arbitration Notice. ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.